How It Works
A Healthcare Revolution in Action
It’s no secret smaller businesses are at an unfair disadvantage these days, especially when it comes to their healthcare plans.
Traditionally, large companies have used size to their advantage in securing discounted rates from their health insurance companies, which leaves smaller companies stuck with a larger bill to make up the costs.
Redirect Health thinks this is wrong. It’s what drove us to create an option that puts smaller businesses in the driver’s seat and turns the unfair disadvantage into a smart advantage, by demanding real care and value first.
- Changing the way you think about healthcare. Historically, the status quo drives us to select our health insurance and hospital system first – and that’s an expensive route filled with unnecessary administration, complexity, inefficiency, poor planning, and waste.
- Putting care and value first. Redirect Health is built on the foundation of demanding care and value first, putting people and employers at the center of a healthcare plan. We keep the care focused on people and keep the unnecessary waste out.
A New Kind of Healthcare Plan
Redirect Health is not an insurance company. We provide the healthcare and logistical support needed to navigate the system, eliminating unnecessary waste, administration and complexity. We help employers and their brokers utilize a partial self-insurance model to offer their workforces Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) compliant healthcare at a price they can afford. Components include:
- EverydayCare™: Our flagship offering – EverydayCareTM – the routine care that your people will need and use including treatment of coughs and colds, diabetes, asthma, primary pain and injury office visits, and other common ailments. MEC-only and catastrophic plans do not provide for the vast majority of care people really need. They cater to the other portion which people rarely use, including specialists and hospital stays. (Learn more about our healthcare plans.)
- Everyday 1to1™: We help members navigate the system so they don’t have to do it on their own. When patients need care they can contact us 24/7 in, English or Spanish, at (888) 407-7928. We quickly evaluate healthcare needs, collect necessary patient information, and identify the most efficient route for treatment.
How Redirect Health Cuts Cost – Not Quality
Most healthcare companies are filled with waste, administrative burdens, inefficient processes and unnecessarily high procedure rates due to unreasonable requirements from traditional, status quo insurance agencies. Redirect Health is different. We eliminate waste and unnecessary administration so we don’t have to charge more. For example:
- We can schedule same-day phone visits with physicians who can address about 60% of patients’ needs without requiring them to visit a clinic – saving everyone time and money.
- We “redirect” care through the most efficient means possible – without sacrificing quality. For instance, certain procedures that cost thousands of dollars in a hospital can actually be performed in select clinics for a small fraction of the cost and with the exact same quality. We save money by keeping you out of hospitals when you don’t really need them.
- Prior to receiving treatment, we identify the most cost-efficient and convenient route for treatment. We collect necessary patient information and give it to your healthcare provider ahead of your appointment, further saving time and money.
Putting Care and Protection First
You put your people at the center of your business as it grows and prospers – shouldn’t your healthcare solution do the same?
If you’re ready to take back control of your healthcare destiny, test your mindset to see if Redirect Health is right for you.