Competitive Recruitment. Increase Retention. Easy Implementation.
For the past 5 years, according to Gallup, the #1 concern for Americans has been Affordable Healthcare. Right now, associations everywhere are building value in their membership by connecting their members to easy and affordable medical plans.
Recruit the Best Members
Looking to build a competitive advantage in your recruitment? At no cost to your organization, we provide you with an easy way to stand out from the competition and attract high-quality members.
Keep your Best Members
Easy and affordable access to medical care is important to your members. Increase satisfaction and improve retention by providing your members with the healthcare tools they need.
We’re Going to Make this Easy, Together.
We’ve done all the hard work, all you’ve got to do is tell your members. From a customized landing page to a dedicated enrollment site, we’ve done everything for you. Let us help you share this opportunity with your members though hosted webinars, email templates, and informative marketing materials.
- Custom enrollment website
- Hosted webinars for member education
- Email reminders to keep members up to date
- Educational flyers for member education
Our Medical Plans Just Make Sense.
Learn more about our Redirect Health Special Medical Plan Programs for:
- Redirect Health’s products and services are NOT considered Insurance. Redirect Health’s products meet the minimum requirements for MEC (Minimal Essential Coverage) and ACA (Affordable Care Act) when specified on the Benefit Summary or SPD (Summary Plan Document). New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, California, Rhode Island and the District of Columbia have passed their own state-level individual mandate laws that mirror the Federal Affordable Care Act. Redirect Health and Medical Cost Share memberships do not satisfy the new individual mandate requirements of these states. It should be expected that state-enforced penalties may apply in these states.