Simple and easy pricing
Gain a business advantage with FREE healthcare for your employees
Free healthcare is one of the best ways to attract and retain skilled workers. Contribute one fixed price per-month, per-employee and give them peace-of-mind they deserve.
EverydayCARE® with Hospitalization
Employee + Spouse
Employee + Children
Employee + Family
Min. Employer Contribution
Competitive recruitment. Increase retention. Lower healthcare spend. Better care.
With insurance premiums still on the rise, businesses across America have increasingly struggled to provide quality care for their employees. With Redirect Health your business can provide quality healthcare at a price you can actually afford.
Recruit Quality Employees
Looking for a competitive advantage in recruitment? With Redirect Health, you can continue to offer healthcare to potential employees which helps attract the very best talent. A prime recruiting tool in place at a fraction of the cost.
Retain Your Best People
Healthcare is important to your employees. Increase satisfaction and improve retention by providing your team with a FREE healthcare option.
Cap Out-of-Pocket Costs
Protect your employees from outrageous medical bills. Give them peace of mind knowing their healthcare includes a $1,000 out-of-pocket deductible/20% Co-Insurance per condition.
Is Redirect Health the right solution for your business?
We provide easy to manage solutions for your employees.
- Manage your Roster
- Control invoice accuracy
- Build your job candidate growth pool
- Prevent unecessary workers comp costs and protect E-MOD
- Always Get the Right Care at the Right Price
Your EverydayCARE™ Membership Includes
National Direct Primary Care
Virtual and in-office visits
Call | Text | App English & Spanish
Labs and Immunizations
Never pay more than you should
Prescription Discount Program
We’ll help fill your prescriptions at a fair price
Includes 12 in-office visits per year
Vision, Dental and Mental Health1
Discount program provided by Careington
Never pay more
than you should
Freedom to choose your own provider
Is Redirect Health the right solution for your employees?
Our reviews say it all!
Watch Russ Perry, CEO of Design Pickle, discuss how he uses Redirect Health to control his rising healthcare costs
With over 914 Google Reviews don’t take our word for it.
Someone from our team will contact you.
for submitting your inquiry.
One of our representatives
will contact you shortly
- This program is an ERISA insurance plan offered by your employer, and managed by Redirect Health. The risk pool is managed by Newpath Medical Inc. This plan meets the minimum requirements for MEC (Minimal Essential Coverage) and ACA (Affordable Care Act) when specified on the Benefit Summary or SPD (Summary Plan Description). This only serves as a summary of your benefit plan. Please refer to your Plan Document for actual coverage, limitation, and exclusion provisions. This program becomes available with membership to the Modern Business Council Inc. association. The total rate charged is inclusive of a $0.83 per employee per month association fee. Households with at least one member who smokes will be assessed an additional $75 monthly fee.
- * When directed by Redirect Health. See Plan Document for coverage limitations and details.
- 1 CAREINGTON DISCOUNT PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is at www1.careington.com. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. Discount Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380. This plan is not available in Vermont.